Etiquette and Spa Procedures:
Welcome to finely kneaded! We appreciate your undertanding and support in the following. Proper courtesy will allow you and others to better:
- We recommend you arrive a few minutes prior to your appointment time. This allows you to begin to unwind and avoid feeling rushed.
- If you are delayed in your arrival, we will do our best to provide your full treatment time. As we all know, time is precious and hard to get back; please understand if we are unable to accomodate your scheduled service(s).
- Cell phones are best left in the car. As a courtesy to other guests, please silence your cell phone in the event that you have given it the privilege of enjoying the spa experience, too.
- We request that in order to schedule appointments for spa packages and all multiple appointments a credit card number be provided. Please reschedule in a timely fashion so we may accomodate other guests. Your card will only be charged if you fail to show up for the scheduled service(s).
- Please talk softly when in the spa. Our goal is to provide a tranquil and serene environment for all guests.
- We welcome kids! Please educate them on proper spa etiquette so they stay safe and loveable.
- We are a team of professionals and we are grateful for your business. Please respect our professionalism at finely kneaded.